Promotion contestants must call in and be selected as follows:
1. 99HitFM KADI will randomly solicit contestants two (2) times per weekday from 11/26/12 – 12/21/12
2. No one contestant may be selected to participate on more than one occasion.
3. An “Eligible Contestant” is defined as: (a) eighteen (18) years of age or older; (b) the holder of a valid United States issued Drivers License that was issued a minimum of ten (10) days prior to the commencement of the promotion; and (c) permanently residing within a one hundred (100) mile radius of Springfield, MO.
4. Current or former employees, family members, agents, successors, or assignees of the Client, OOP, or any promotional agency or sponsors involved with this promotion shall be INELIGIBLE to participate.
5. Winner of the $50,000 grand prize must produce a picture ID, legal name, address, daytime
phone number, complete social security number and drivers license number .
6. Winners consent to allow Vision Media Group to use their likeness, pictures and voice for
promotional purposes without compensation.
7. Winners are liable for any appropriate taxes for the grand prize package and will be required to fill
out a 1099 form.
8. In case of any dispute, all decisions of Vision Media Group management will be final.